Wade Haye, founder of 13th Street Promotions….lover of music, art, fashion…trying to get out of the bucket and bring along some peeps for the ride!
Why “13th Street Promotions”? – Well… “13” is my favourite number, “13th Street” because I wanted to use my blog as a channel/avenue to display unexposed talent.
So…What do you want out of this blog? – I believe everyone deserves a chance at being seen and heard, there are many talented people out there that are held back. I’d love for my blog to be recognized worldwide, maybe on a few high profile blog-sites/websites. Even if i don’t acquire that kind of notoriety, I just want to be able to help a few people.
OTHER WRITTEN WORKS:
Hype Off Life Magazine
Live Well Jamaica – https://tinyurl.com/live-well-ja-wh-interview
Television Jamaica – Smile Jamaica Morning Show (Jan. 2015)
Radio Jamaica (94FM) – Sunny Side Up Morning Programme (Feb. 2015)
– https://globalgrind.com/4269270/young-ggs-perspective-a-giphy-guide-to-kids-see-ghosts/ (Mentioned for providing additional content)
– Trinidad & Tobago Guardian – Feature on Anthony Bourdain’s “No Destination” Episode on T&T (2017) (Written by Former Editor/Writer Halcian Pierre) (Credited for providing content for article)
– https://www.teenvogue.com/story/koffee-music-month-2020 (Linked to original article highlighting Koffee’s music feature in Horror Flick “Us”)
– https://globalvoices.org/2017/07/11/cnn-show-parts-unknown-holds-up-a-mirror-to-trinidad-tobagos-social-divisions/ (Mentioned for providing content)
– http://outdoorswonders.com/index.php/2018/05/17/east-indian-influence-trinidad-tobago-tourist-insights/ (Mentioned for providing content)
– https://tonimorganhaye.com/press (Highlighted in the “Press” section)
– The Release TV Show (Hype TV & CVM TV) – Web Sponsor & Contributor from 2015 – 2018