Highly anticipated Jamaican Paradise Lost Festival has been postponed. In a statement Wednesday, Caribbean Trans Media organizers said, “We regret to inform music fans and festival goers that the upcoming Paradise Lost 2016 EDM Festival will be postponed, specific dates will be announced in the coming days whilst we work with the artists on a mutually agreed upon date. We will honor tickets for the re-scheduled date and provide festival ticket holders upgraded tickets. We have appointed a specialty concierge to work with ticket holders and refunds which should be directed to the festivals website (www.paradiselostjamaica.com).”
Options for you as a ticket holder
In this unfortunate situation, our most important priority is taking care of our devoted patrons. Please see answers and options below, and if you have further questions send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Upgrade for New Date
Your tickets are still valid for next year’s event, and will be automatically upgraded.
– General Admission tickets will be upgraded to VIP.
– VIP tickets will be upgraded to all-access passes with meet and greets.
– Camping, meals, and parking will be complimentary.
– All ticket holders who choose to upgrade their tickets will also receive a one-time use coupon of $100 off good for next year’s event. This could be used for a friend’s ticket, merchandise, or any other online purchase.
– If you prefer to not receive the upgrade detailed above and wish to receive a refund in full, please email email@example.com your order details and our team will process it and provide confirmation within 48 hours.
– Most hotels on the island will cancel the reservation prior to 48 hours before check in.
– If you have already booked airfare, most airlines will credit the purchase towards a future flight.
– If you have questions or need assistance regarding your specific travel arrangements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist.
Still coming to Jamaica?
– Let us know if you still plan to be on the island in March, and we will provide information, details, and even exclusive access to other events and happenings during your stay. Email email@example.com with your request and our team will do our best to accommodate.
Once again we want to thank you for being a valued patron of Paradise Lost 2016.
-Paradise Lost Team
DOWNLOAD BANANA BILL!