As we head into a new month, and look forward to Jamaica’s Emancipation and Independence celebrations, we present to you a special Oldies Sunday selection.
This post however:
- Is not for throwing shade (or “drop word”)
- Is not attacking anyone (nor do we wish to mention anyone)
- Is made for those who are knowledgeable of this Cultural Icon
- Is for those who are fans, and are inspired by this Icon
- Is for those who wish to know about this Icon’s works and legacy
Today, we look back at “Yes M’Dear“, a live performance by the Legendary Louise Bennett-Coverley O.D.