Elad Gideon is an upcoming artist that has a lot to say. Hailing from May Pen, Clarendon, he brings a rugged style that can be heard and felt by everyone. Get familiar with him below and share your thoughts in the comments section.
1. Describe Elad Gideon in five words.
Militant, honest, expressive, calculated, and focused.
2. How did you come up with the name Elad Gideon?
My first name ‘Dale’ when reversed spells ‘Elad’ and the Hebrew word Gideon that means ‘Mighty Warrior’ is my street name. I wanted a name that represented me and my music, and those two words does just that!
3. What motto or advice do you live by?
Fortune favours the BOLD!!
4. Why choose a career in music?
I believe that because we only get one life to live, we should spend it doing something that makes you happy, and music makes me happy.
5. For persons who have never heard your sound, describe your music in five words.
Expressive, melodic, soulful, militant, rugged/gringo!
6. Who are your top three music icons?
Bob Marley, Vybz Kartel, and Cold Play.
7. If you got the chance to collaborate with any artiste, who would you choose?
Stephen Marley. I am heavily influenced by his music and I think he is a well rounded artiste whose unique sound transcends both dancehall or reggae. His abilities coupled with my lyrical ability, and our raw and melodic sounds would make a good song.
8. List five things you cannot live without.
Music, the internet, Pizza hut, Buffalo wings, exercise and progress. I have to feel like I am moving forward, I hate feeling stagnant.
9. What do you do when you are not making music?
When I’m not doing music, I’m most likely listening to music! But other wise I could be reading, watching a documentary or movie and even plotting my next entrepreneurial move.
10. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Firstly, I hope to be alive in ten years. I would also like to be an influential figure in music and as a successful entrepreneur with a family.
DOWNLOAD BANANA BILL!