Kristine Alicia is best known as a Reggae Gospel Artist but now is on her transformation making music with a message, music of freedom and elevation as she describes it. Her anticipated sophomore album “Songs from Zion”, is scheduled for release in the second quarter of 2016 and is produced by Black Dub’s Rory of Stone Love fame. Check out some facts of this singer/songwriter below:
• Born Kristine Alicia McCaw this singer/songwriter hails from Kingston, Jamaica and moved to Miami, Florida when she was 13.
• Kristine Alicia comes from a musical family and is a classically trained pianist.
• Gospel Reggae star Nigel Lewis produced Kristine Alicia’s first album Get Ready which put her on the map in the Gospel genre.
• Kristine toured with top reggae gospel artist Papa San as a backup singer
• Kristine Alicia is inspired by the following singers Sade, Jill Scott, BeBe & CeCe Winans, Beres Hammond, Luciano, Marcia Griffiths, Tessanne Chin, Jesse Royal, Eyrkah Badu and Alicia Keys
• Kristine Alicia’s accolades includes (2) two Marlin Awards – Best New Artist and Best Vocal Performance (Jehovah Jireh)
• Kristine Alicia has performed throughout the Caribbean and North America, but her biggest show to date was headlining the 2015 Groove Party in Nairobi, Kenya in which she performed to over 30,000 people.
Kristine Alicia’s second single “Hand Over River”, produced by Rory Stone Love, is scheduled for release April 22nd, 2016 on iTunes. Until the release of the track, Kristine decided to give fans a taste of the single in an acoustic style.